Request a Room
Complete the form below to request a room for an event or meeting you would like to hold at Eastside. Make sure to review all terms and conditions carefully before submitting your request. We do not accept any room requests made via email or over the phone.
Terms & Conditions
- You are only permitted to use the space requested during the assigned time. Should additional time be needed or if there as an event cancellation, please notify our building manager, Justin Clark immediately:
- You may configure a room to meet the needs of your event. However, upon completion of the event, the room must be restored to its original state with all trash placed in the dumpster and floors vacuumed.
- Rooms are not equipped to store event materials long term. All items must be removed once the event is complete.
- You are responsible to bring your own paper products, utensils & condiments.
- Do not leave food or drinks in rooms or in the coffee shop refrigerator. Please remove immediately following your event.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on campus.
- Wipe all whiteboards or dry erase boards clean if used.
- Turn off all lights after the completion of your event.
- Keep noise to a minimum and be respectful of others meeting on campus, including staff during work hours.
- Do not leave children unattended. All children must be supervised by a parent, an adult over 18 years of age or a childcare volunteer with a current background check on file at Eastside.
- Failure to comply with any of these terms & conditions will result in a $100 maintenance fee to be paid by the room/facility requestor. In addition, you will be charged a maintenance fee of $100 if the facilities team is needed for set up, break down or cleaning. There is no charge if you restore the room to its original state before using.